PROJECTPRO | Construction Management Services
Experience to Build With
ProjectPro Construction Management is a specialized service for developers and property owners that utilizes the support of our Build-Rite Design and ProjectPro Procurement teams as well as the expertise of ProjectPro Owner Representatives, all of whom average 25 years of job site experience.
Construction management services are designed to seamlessly integrate all aspects of a project, starting with architectural design and extending through to the owner’s final project acceptance. ProjectPro Owner Representatives coordinate bid reviews and sub-contractor assessments, facilitate pre-construction meetings, oversee construction schedule development, coordinate job site inspections and monitor overall project quality.
PROJECTPRO CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT SERVICES
On-Site Construction Services
Below is a breakdown of the On-Site Construction Services we offer:
- Review all sub-contractor contracts and supplier purchase orders with the general contractor to ensure that all material & labor are efficiently scheduled and coordinated appropriately in accordance with each scope of work
- Monitor, inspect, and approve all workmanship to confirm quality and compliance to construction plans & details
- Resolve all general contractor RFI requests for architectural, structural and mechanical detail clarification that are not sufficiently provided for in the final set of construction documents
- Coordinate all owner change order requests with the general contractor and sub-contractors, ensuring not only that they are reasonable, but that appropriate contract adjustments have been reviewed & approved prior to the commencement of any work related to the change request
- Coordinate and monitor the agreed upon construction schedule, providing the owner with bi-monthly project status updates
- Develop a sub-contractor schedule of values process to monitor construction costs and disburse progress payments that are consistent with completed work
- Review and approve the monthly general contractor ‘Pay Application’ and provide the owner with monthly project cost analysis
ProjectPro is a supply chain and procurement consulting company for builders, developers and contractors that specializes in residential and light commercial construction. We lower costs for our clients using an innovative approach to eliminating waste and unnecessary mark-ups by purchasing materials directly from manufacturers and identifying cost saving opportunities.
We offer a range of services and products, including customized training sessions that are developed specifically for your pre-construction team. all sessions are interactive, hands-on, and designed to teach participants how to implement proven methods that effectively reduce costs without squeezing sub-contractor margins. We customize the training curriculum based on the project(s) your team is currently bidding or buying out and cover the following:
- How to establish your internal budget based on quantifiable measurements for labor and material
- How to establish target budgets for all phases to result in a lower overall project cost
- How intentionally overlapping selective portions for scope of works results in lower costs
- Why material and labor should always be bid separately